👇YOU ARE DOWNLOADING👇
Download Bhagavad Gita in Gujarati | ભગવદ ગીતા Pdf
Top 19 Best Crypto Affiliate Programs 2022 : Highest Paying Bitcoin and Crypto Networks
Without further ado, let’s dive right into the best crypto affiliate programs out there.
Ultimately, the best cryptocurrency affiliate program will depend on your needs and preferences. However, we’ve rounded up some of the most notable choices to help you get started:
The Top 19 Best Cryptocurrency Affiliate Programs for 2022
- Binance – Overall Best Crypto Affiliate Program
- Paxful – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for BTC, ETH, and USDT
- Coinbase – Best Referral Trading Commissions
- CoinMama – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Lifetime Referral Commissions
- Changelly – Best New Crypto Affiliate Program
- Local Bitcoins – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Buying & Selling BTC for Flat Cash
- Trezor Wallet – Best Hardware Crypto Wallet Affiliate Program
- Ledger Wallet – Best Crypto Affiliate Program with a Variety of Hardware Wallet Offers
- Cryptotrader.tax – Best Cryptocurrency Tax Software Affiliate Program
- eToro – Best Crypto Affiliate Program with a Social Trading Platform
- Coin Smart – Simplest Commission Structure
- Paybis – Best for Recurring Commissions in the UK
- Eightcap – Best Crypto Investment Affiliate Program
- Stormgain – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Convenient Trading
- ChangeNow – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Quick Approvals
- Coinrule – Best Crypto Agent Bot Affiliate Program
- Bitfinex – Best for Recurring Commissions
- BitStamp – Most Reputable Crypto Affiliate Program
- Gate.io – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Earning Big Commissions
Best Crypto Affiliate Programs: Reviewed
Before promoting any affiliate marketing program, it’s essential to know their commission plans, marketing tools, and offers. Below, we’ll take a closer look at the best cryptocurrency affiliate programs and why you should promote them.
1. Binance – Overall Best Crypto Affiliate Program
Binance’s referral program debuted with a tempting 50% incentive on Bitcoin trading fees (BTC). However, the commission for referrals was lowered to 20%. In 2018, Binance rolled up a deal that doubles your trading fees if you have 500 BNB or more in your account. Binance’s commissions are paid in real-time, which gives it an edge over more traditional affiliate schemes.
2. Paxful – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for BTC, ETH, and USDT
The Paxful Affiliate Program offers users the chance to earn money by promoting Paxful to their network of contacts. When one of your direct affiliates makes a trade, you can earn 50% of the escrow fee as a commission, and you can earn 10% of the escrow fee if one of your direct affiliates’ referrals makes a transaction.
3. Coinbase Affiliate Program – Best Referral Trading Commissions
Using a decentralized currency mechanism, Coinbase set out to create a more equal world in 2012. However, that’s the broad direction the world appears to be heading in – a world where fiat currency is no longer necessary.
4. Local Bitcoins – Best Crypto Affiliate Program for Buying & Selling BTC for Flat Cash
You can link to any page on LocalBitcoins.com as a LocalBitcoin affiliate, such as the country list or the payment method list. You will be able to count a visitor as an affiliate for three months. Bitcoins are sent to affiliates’ LocalBitcoins wallets on a daily basis to pay them. There is a one-year grace period for commission payments. On the basis of the amount of money the new user brings in for LocalBitcoins.com, the commission is calculated (trading fees).
5. Ledger Wallet – Best Crypto Affiliate Program with a Variety of Hardware Wallet Offers
Ledger, founded in 2014 by Eric Larchevque, is an easy-to-use cryptocurrency wallet for beginners. If you’re talking about Trezor or bitcoin wallets, you have to bring up Ledger at some point. Together, they have sway over the hardware wallet market for cryptocurrencies.
What is a Crypto Affiliate Program?
Bitcoin and crypto affiliate programs are a great way to earn passive income in the cryptocurrency market. What’s even better about it is that you don’t need to have an active account – although that’s always a plus, nor do you need to invest anything into a crypto exchange to make money off it.